By the end of the Diploma course, the candidate should be able to:
- Engineer, Record and Mix bands (any style) to a high level of proficiency.
- Produce music to a tight brief whilst being able to retain creativity at all levels.
- Perform mixing and Mastering of a song to basic expectations.
- Work on multiple projects towards a deadline and manage their own time and resources.
- Perform advanced MIDI and Audio programming
- Have knowledge of synthesis tools and advanced sampler programming.
- Engineer live and studio sound