By the end of the course, the student should be able to:
- Record a full band (any kind of music) onto a professional, industry standard, Digital Audio Workstation.
- Make basic decisions in terms of microphone choice and placement, audio editing and processing.
- Use industry standard DAW’s to perform advanced tasks such as processing and mixing audio.
- Perform basic MIDI programming demonstrating an understanding of musical arrangement.
- Work on multiple projects towards a deadline and manage their own time and resources.